8 Best Butt and Inner Thigh Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week
8 Butt and Inner Thigh Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week
Butt and Inner Thigh Exercises – Just like flabby arms, double chin fat and also belly fat, inner thigh fat is unattractive and can cause discomfort to an individual. A lot of people seek ways to lose fat all over their body including their inner thighs and butt.
Some people, most especially women, usually find it difficult to lose fat in their lower body region. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is a major cause of inner thigh fat in women (1). The female body requires almost a thousand extra calories every day. This leads to your body storing excess fat in the hips, thighs and also your butt. If you are concerned about this, then this post on butt and inner thigh exercises are for you.
In this article, we will be concentrating on some butt and inner thigh exercises you can engage in at home. These exercise regimes are very effective for toning your legs and also getting rid of butt and inner thigh fat. Some of these exercises also make your butt get bigger in the long run.
With these butt and inner thigh exercises, inner thigh fat will become a thing of the past in no time.
The Best Butt and Inner Thigh Exercises to Lose Inner Thigh Fat Fast at Home
1. Fly Away
This exercise targets your butt, abs, back and also your shoulders. It is one exercise you should be doing if you want to get a bigger butt.
- Stand on the ground with your feet together, keeping your hands by your sides, and also holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Pivot forward at your hips and lift your right leg backward, squeezing your glutes. Then raise your extended arms right in front of you until the distance from your right heel to your hands becomes parallel to the floor. You can perform the exercise regimen without the dumbbells to make it easier for you.
- Hold 2 counts, lower your arms and also your right leg without your right foot touching the floor.
- Keep your hips squared to the front. Then pivot forward and lift your right leg to the right side and raise your arms to the sides up to your shoulder level. The idea is for you to form a T and make your torso parallel to the floor.
- Lower your arms and your leg to complete 1 rep.
- Perform 5-10 reps then switch your legs and repeat.
- As you get used to this regimen, you can increase your reps to 15 for each leg.
2. In-and-Out Lunge
This is one of the butt and inner thigh exercises that work your entire lower body. It helps you to lose an impressive number of calories within a short period of time. This exercise helps to tone your legs and your butt. It also targets your hamstrings.
- Stand upright with your feet hip-width apart. Then place your hands on your hips.
- Lunge your left leg diagonally forward towards the left. Then lower your hips until your left thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Press through your left heel to stand, and then repeat the same thing with your right leg, lunging diagonally towards the right.
- Lunge diagonally 10 times and alternating legs. Then do crossover lunges (lunges) from the back to the start.
- Lunge your left leg diagonally forward towards the right.
- Then press through your left heel to stand, and then repeat the same thing with your right leg, lunging diagonally towards the left.
- Complete a set by doing 10 crossover lunges.
- Be sure your toes and your knee always point towards the same direction when lunging.
3. Ski Boot Sit
This exercise regime helps to get rid of inner thigh fat. It also gives you a firmer butt.
- Stand upright with your feet hip-width apart with a dumbbell under each heel. Note that your heels should rest on the handles of the weights. Then squeeze a folded towel between your knees.
- Then stretch your arms out in front of you at your shoulder level with your palms faced down. Squeeze the towel with your knees while doing this and also bend your knees to about 90 degrees or lower as if you are sitting in a chair. Let your lower legs remain still.
- Lift your knees halfway such that they still remain slightly bent, then lower.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
- Ensure that the folded towel is about 4-5 inches thick to keep your knees aligned with your hips.
4. Duck Squat
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your toes pointed slightly outwards.
- Keep your back straight and your head up as you begin to push your butt back and also bend your knees till you come to a squat.
- Continue this until your knees bend slightly beyond 90 degrees. Then extend your hips and knees back to a standing position.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
5. Tennis Shuffle
This exercise not only works for your butt, but also your hamstrings and quads.
- Stand on the floor, extending your arms in front of your chest and your palms facing each other.
- Hop your left leg out to left, resting your body on your left heel. Then bend your left knee to about 90 degrees to get into a one-legged squat.
- Press through left heel quickly to hop your left leg back to the start position; repeat hop with your right leg to right side and sit into squat.
- Complete 1 rep by returning to the start.
- Repeat 8-10 times.
This exercise involves the use of dumbbells. It helps to tone your inner thighs.
- Place a 5-pound dumbbell in each of your hand by your sides.
- Stand with your left foot forward wide apart from your right foot stretched backward.
- Bend your knees leaving your left knee over your ankle and also lowering your right knee nearly to the floor.
- Then return to the standing position.
- Switch to the other side and also repeat the movement.
- Repeat 8-10 times on each side.
7. Chair Twist
Ignore the name; you don’t need any props or equipment for this exercise regimen. It gives you toned legs and a firmer butt.
- Stand with feet placed together.
- Bend your knees and then push your hips backward, making sure your knees remain on your toes.
- Lower your thighs until they are almost parallel with the floor. Then raise your arms forward and up.
- Rotate your torso to the right and place your left elbow on the outside of your right knee.
- Hold for about 3 breaths then return to your starting position.
- Repeat on your left side to complete 1 rep.
- Do 3 reps on each side.
8. Pilates Thigh Squeeze-On All Fours
This is one leg-toning exercise that works wonders on your inner thighs.
- Go down on all fours with a small exercise ball between your knees.
- Keep your arms aligned with your shoulders.
- Tuck your toes forward and inhale thereby expanding your torso.
- Exhale as you deepen your belly button into your spine.
- Lift your knees off the ground, about an inch.
- Lengthen your spine as you squeeze the exercise ball 3 times.
- Release your knees back down.
- Repeat 5 times to complete 1 set. Do 3-5 sets.
Other Tips for Losing Butt and Inner Thigh Fat
- Drink at least 8 cups of water every day.
- Take green tea 3 times a day.
- Drink a cup of green tea or water just before eating a meal.
- Be on a low-carb diet.
Foods You Should Eat to Lose Butt and Inner Thigh Fat
- Combine these foods with your butt and inner thigh exercises for quick and efficient results.
- Whole grains
Getting rid of excess fat in your butt and inner thighs make your body fitter and healthier. Exercise is an excellent way to lose fats and tone your inner thighs. Try out any of these butt and inner thigh exercises at home to get rid of inner thigh fat. They will also help you get a firmer and bigger butt.
As your body cannot transform overnight, be patient with these exercises and the results will definitely come.
As usual, we also expect your feedback.
error: Content is protected !!