The lower belly are is one of the biggest trouble spots for millions of men and women. It just seems that whatever you do, it’s impossible to get rid of that stubborn layer of flab. Well, I tell you that it’s very possible to burn lower belly fat. All it takes is the right nutrition and the right kind of exercises.
So, what kind of exercises burn lower stomach fat?
There are 2 kind of exercises you need to do:
1. Lower stomach toning exercises – These don’t burn too much fat but they tone the lower abs so they look firmer. These exercises include the following:
- Reverse crunches
- Hanging leg raises
- Abs scissors
- Double Leg lifts
- Captain’s Chair leg raises (a great gym exercise)
2. Total body fat burning workouts – You need to understand one thing if you’re ever going to burn your lower belly fat: You can’t burn off fat from a specific body part. That’s why all those lower belly exercises can tone the area but can’t burn off the fat there. They are still important but they can’t get rid of that bulge of lower stomach fat that you want to eliminate.
There are a number of things you can do, but basically it boils down to 2 kinds of exercises:
1. High intensity cardio – When I mean high intensity, the elliptical or gym bikes aren’t it. I mean running, rowing, jumping rope, alternate stair jumping, and so on. Things that really get the heart pumping and the body shedding calories and fat.
2. Multi-jointed strength exercises – These are exercises which operate a large range of motion and work on more than a single muscle group. These are exercises like squats, lunges, shoulder thrusts, push-ups, pull-ups, chin-ups, chest flies, and so on. While these exercises don’t work the lower body area, they make the body lose a lot of calories which also translates to an increased lower tummy fat burn rate.
Doing these kinds of workouts along with a sound nutritional routine is the way to burn lower belly fat.
To read how you can start to lose stomach fat and keep it off, visit this webpage:
Get Flat Lower Abs Fast [http://burnmybellyfat.com].
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter. To read more about lower abs workouts, click here: Killer Lower Abs Exercises [http://burnmybellyfat.com/lower-abs-exercises.html]